Trex Return Policy
- Decking Sample?purchases have?a?NO REFUND/NO RETURN?policy.
- Purchaser is solely responsible for choices made regarding color and number of samples purchased.?
- All sales are final. There are no refunds.
- Exception to the policy will be made in the event purchaser does not receive his or her order or in the event of damage. Resolution of these issues will be made through shipment of replacement product ONLY.
- Railing and Outdoor lighting?purchases can be returned, subject to the following:
- Product?must be purchased from Trex.com?to be returnable directly to Trex. If you purchased product from another retailer it must be returned to that retailer.
- Product must be in its original packaging and not used.
- Product must have been purchased in the last 90 days.
How to Return:
Call 1-800-BUY-TREX (1-800-289-8739) and speak with our customer care team to initiate a return.
- They will establish an RMA number and will send you the return label and RMA by email. The RMA number must be included on your package to ensure that your refund is credited appropriately.
- Print out the return label and place it on the box in which you are returning your merchandise, making sure that the RMA number is clearly visible.
- Be sure to remove any old shipping labels and seal your box completely.
- If for any reason you are unable to print out a label, we would be happy to mail the label to you via USPS.
- If you are returning items from multiple RMAs, please be sure to use separate boxes for each unique RMA number.
- Select the shipping carrier of your choice; however, we recommend that you select an option with tracking.
- You will be responsible for the shipping costs of the return.
- It may take 4-5 business days for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt), we will contact you by email if we have any questions. Otherwise, expect to receive a credit card refund in approximately 5-7 business days following our receipt of your material.
- Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional time after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
- If Trex receives merchandise without a RMA number, we will try to identify the sender based on any addresses on or within the package. If no contact name is found, Trex will hold the merchandise for 30 days. After 30 days, Trex reserves the right to dispose of the property as Trex sees fit.